- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information only in a manner consistent with those specified purposes and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as permitted by law.
- Personal information will be retained only as long as deemed necessary for the fulfillment of the disclosed purposes.
- Personal information will only be collect by lawful means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by implementing reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information will always be available to you.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles and to fulfill our obligation to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.